15/07/2013

Sparkly Magnum Riches!

Welcome back everyone!

I hope you have been looking forward to the new foodie adventure, 
the week has been quiet and relaxing giving me much time to have think and make this foodie adventure so I hope you enjoy it as much as I made it ^^

I present to you...

Sparkly Magnum Riches!

~ Enjoy ~

 ~ XXX ~
 ~ XXX ~
 ~ XXX ~
~ XXX ~
 ~ XXX ~
 ~ XXX ~
 ~ XXX ~
 ~ XXX ~
 ~ XXX ~
 ~ XXX ~
 ~ XXX ~
 ~ XXX ~

I hope you enjoyed your foodie read!

As promised it's a foodie adventure that isn't in a cave haha
and yes we finally enter the lands of the forest creatures!

I am so looking forward to creating the fairest creatures in Munchkin Earth but for now I shall be relax and think up how they will look since I have quite a bit of time on my hands now hehe.

~ XXX ~

After the so many weeks to chaos overload in work and then more bad news knocking me to stress overload I was on the edge of giving up on everything and just conk out.

But as they say keep powering through and be patience and everything will be fine and for once in my life I do believe that
"Patience is a Virtue"
because now there is nothing but much good news ^^

So as you can tell I am back in my crazy happy foodie moods again so for sure there will no longer be any delays hehe 8D

~ XXX ~

Now the Magnum chocolates...

It all began on Saturday shopping I was eager to munch on some Magnum ice lollies, since then next day I would be on a detox for a few days so I would be drinking horrible smoothies.

So I went Magnum hunting since I was told they were on offer, 
however when I got to the ice cream section I found that the Magnum lollies weren't on offer and so I stood sulking since I didn't have enough money to get the full price pack.

Afterwards I went for a little shop around in town and since it was ultra hot I went into a store to get a drink and saw a pack of Magnum chocolates!
When I saw them, it did make me wonder of all ice cream are turning into chocolate pieces, in the end I grabbed and pack to buy and popped one in my mouth as I walked out the shop.

Boy! 
Was it yummy it was sooo creamy and melty!
When I chewed the chocolate piece it was thick and tough, making me feel like I the time I sit with a lollie and slowly peel off the chocolate to eat first before munching on the ice cream.
I must admit though the ice cream lollies has no fault in them I do love their chocolate coating more then anything else and to now have a chocolate that is just as rich and melty...
I couldn't be more happy!

It was the perfect lollie substitute,
I only wish that the chocolate was actually limitless so that I could constantly munch on them with ever I craved chocolate or ice cream!

~ XXX ~

That's all for now I hope you enjoyed your read
and
THANK YOU
for popping by and reading
without your support there would be no foodie adventure.

THANK YOU
 and 
I shall see you all again next Monday for another foodie adventure!

~ XXX ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

13 comments:

  1. You are so fun! Thanks for always linking to what to do Weekends! Linda
    www.craftsalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative Fuita! Love the food adventure this week-and it's a yummy one too.

    So glad you linked up with us at the BeBetsy BRAG ABOUT IT Link and Hop.

    Sharon and Denise ♥
    Fashion | Food | Beauty | Antiques | DIY | and much more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always fun to stop by for a foodie adventure :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for spreading JOY and sharing at the Oh What a HAPPY Day party.

    Holly at Not Done Growing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing on A Humble Bumble's Healthy Tuesdays Blog Hop- I hope you will join us again next week!
    Kerry from Country Living On A Hill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing your awesome recipe with Full Plate Thursday. Have a great weekend and hope to see you soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish we could try Magnum Chocolates :) Thanks for sharing at Best of the Weekend. Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for linking up on Tutorial Thursdays Linky Party. Voting has started, please take a moment to cast your vote on your favourite link of this week :) I look forward to seeing what you share with us this week.

    x
    Natalie
    Marigolds' Loft

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alright more chocolate! Thanks for sharing at What'd You Do This Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. YUMMM!!! I want some chocolate now!! Thanks for sharing at Melting Moments!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wouldn't mind stumbling on a pack of these chocolates!
    Thank you for sharing with See Ya in the Gumbo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I nominated you for the Liebster award!
    http://emilyjanesworld.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and your foodie comments ^_^
Have questions or wish to have a chat Tweet me @Kaman_Fong