27/05/2013

Fruity Lightsaber's To The Rescue!

 Hello everyone!

Welcome back to another foodie adventure, 
I hope you have all been well and excited for the new adventure! 

It have been yet another tiring week and since I've just finished work I am about to collapse and drift to Zzz-Land.

So here I introduce you to...

Fruity Lightsaber's To The Rescue!

~ Enjoy ~

~ XXX ~
~ XXX ~
~ XXX ~
~ XXX ~
~ XXX ~
 ~ XXX ~
 ~ XXX ~
 ~ XXX ~
 ~ XXX ~
 ~ XXX ~
 ~ XXX ~
 ~ XXX ~
 ~ XXX ~
 ~ XXX ~
~ XXX ~


Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed the foodie adventure!
  
You are probably thinking that we would be at the chase of the adventure right now right?
Don't worry because I was thinking the same,
since I was tempted to miss this little scene out and jump straight to the exciting chase,
however after another tiring week of work and lack of time spent in front of the deary photoshop... 
I was about to announce a delay in this weeks foodie adventure due to how tired my poor teeny tiny brain was haha!


But after yesterday I suddenly left wide awake (even though I was at work as well) and very cheery with ideas flowing through this crazy brain of mine...
That was when I decided that I needed a foodie adventure and decided to add this little section in since I wouldn't have the time to produce the whole chase in one night. 


And that is how this little adventure came to exist haha 
at a very short notice and dicision...
But oh well!
I have a fun time (maybe slightly stressed)night last night making this adventure 
and
I hope it entertained you!


~ XXX ~


Now the Lightsabers Lollies,
the explanation is... what better way to fight the dark forces then with a lightsaber!

Haha!
That is what I thought the moment I saw these like... today haha!
Since I only started the foodie adventure last night I didn't actually have a food for it, so when I was at work today I was hoping I will come across something that will go well in the adventure.

So in the morning before heading into work I dcided to pop in the supermarket and see if anything court my eye 
and since I really want ice cream at the ice I was more or less glued to the ice cream section of the store.
That is where I found the yummy Lightsabers!

At first I found it quite funny and tweeted a picture of it to a friend since they where a massive Star Wars fan and went to work... 
but as I was working I thought over the scene and realised...
the munchkins had to weapons to fight the evil monster,
then I was ever so slightly panicking and thinking like there was no tomorrow,
my colleagues probably thought I was mad from stress haha.

The moment work finished I went back to the supermarket and had a walk around,
it was then I decided on the Star Wars lollies would work perfectly as a food for the adventure and a awesome weapon to fight the Evil Howling Munchie Ghostie!

So I bought a pack and started walking home as fast as I could before the lollies melted in the hot weather,
and while I walked I decided to munch on one and trust me when I say they do give your taste buds a shock,
because the moment I tasted the Lemon & Lime lollie the flavour shocked me awake and boy was I not drowsy like walking my way home haha.

So give it a try... and feel the force of being a Jedi!

~ XXX ~

I hope you enjoyed the adventure
and 
THANK YOU
for visiting and reading ^^

You all make me a happy munchkin for doing so!

With all your love and support I shall do my best in keeping up these yummy foodie adventures!

See you all again next Monday for a new foodie adventure!

~ XXX ~

  


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

17 comments:

  1. This is hilarious! I love it! I'm visiting today as a co-host from Showin' Some Love Blog Hop! Hope you'll make your way back around to me as well! . ~Kat at No Holding Back www.katbiggie.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen the light saber lollies before, my kids would love to have Choco-Ghast chuck some at them. Thank you for partying with me at Fluster's Creative Muster.

    Robin
    Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I am co-hosting this week on Friend Connect Blog Hop. Thanks for connecting up!
    I also host a TGIF Link Party over at my place -- A Peek Into Paradise... http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/ Would love for you to link up, Opens on Fridays and stays open until Wednesday at midnight. Thanks again for visiting the Friend Connect Blog Hop!
    Have a terrific week!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun website! I've enjoyed browsing your blog. Please check out Substance of Living, we'd love to have you!

    Cheers,
    Marie

    A new fan visiting today from Totally Tasty Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your page is ALWAYS an adventure. Love visiting you. :) Thanks for sharing this lovely post with us over at Showin' Some Love Hump Day Blog Hop! Already following you. :)

    <3 Amanda*

    http://modernhippiemomma.blogspot.com/2013/05/showin-some-love-hump-day-blog-hop-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahah, love it! Too bad our grocery store doesn't have light saber pops. Although I'm sure we'd end up fighting with them instead of eating them lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now this is too cute! My grandkids would go ape over this stuff & so do I. Guess it's my sweet tooth acting up. ;) lol Thanks for sharing, and hailing in from Flashback Friday! Have a great weekend. Already following you too! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi my name is Ashley and I am stopping by from the Aloha Friday Blog Hop. I am a Creative Graphics & Web Designer as well as an avid blogger. We would love it if you would stop by our blog/website at: www.ashleychapmandesigns.com/

    Thanks so much.

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and have a fabulous weekend.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always a great adventure and lots of fun :) Thanks for sharing at The Gathering Spot this week :) Diane @MamalDiane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute! I'm impressed with the graphics and the story!First time visitor from MHO Monday Mingle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. First time visitor from teach beside me. Cute blog and I've never heard of those lollies. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't think I've ever seen a comic book blog post before, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute dessert idea. I bet Star Wars fans would really 'eat' them up...pun intended. Thanks so much for linking up at the Real Family Fun link party!
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is pretty awesome! Can't wait to see what happens next! Thanks for sharing & linking up @ DearCreatives.com Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE IT!!! Thanks for stopping by with us @ My Favorite Posts SHOW OFF Weekend blog Party!

    Jessica
    The Wondering Brain

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and your foodie comments ^_^
Have questions or wish to have a chat Tweet me @Kaman_Fong