22/10/2012

A Cadbury's Morning Oreo

Welcome to a new foodie adventure once again!

Today has been a bit hectic trying to finish of this foodie post, since I managed to create a story for Halloween and just yesterday I found out that Halloween wasn't due till next week! 

But do not worry! 
I spent almost the whole of yesterday and last night producing this foodie adventure, 
at first I was worried as to where to place this yummy foodie post but I'm glade it isn't a Halloween week so I can introduce you too...


A Cadbury's Morning Oreo

~ Enjoy ~


~ XXX ~

~ XXX ~

~ XXX ~

~ XXX ~

~ XXX ~

~ XXX ~

~ XXX ~
 ~ XXX ~


~ XXX ~

~ XXX ~

~ XXX ~

~ XXX ~

~ XXX ~

~ XXX ~

I hope you enjoyed the little adventure, 
It's not as big adventure like the others but least it shows I am not a morning person 
BUT
I still get distracted by food no matter what!

The Cadbury's Chocolate Bar with Oreo is the newest chocolate bar by Cadbury and I must say...
If you love Oreo cookies this is a must try
and you will be like me... addicted to the yummy bar >_<

When you do try this do remember to let me know what you think!
I love to hear other peoples opinions on the yummy yum yums.


Thank is all for now!

Thank you for popping by and great support ^_^

See you next week for our Halloween Foodie Adventure!

See you all again sooon!

~ XXX ~






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

16 comments:

  1. I bet those oreos are yummy. I once had oreos deep fried in funnel cake batter.... wow....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo a lot of people have been telling me about battered Oreo I really need to find a place that does them here and try them! I heard they are very yummy *_*

      Delete
  2. I want to try this! I hope they bring it out in NZ! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they will! Or maybe you have the Milka version over there?

      I heard there is a Milka with Oreo so I want to try that too XD see if I can spot the difference haha

      Delete
  3. ahh~ your blog is so fun!! lol. i found you on bloggers~ hope we can be friends!

    - sarah -
    www.xliciousgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for popping by ^_^

      You will probs find me in other places too since I love to run around haha XD

      Delete
  4. This is really wonderfull blog post. I noticed this blog further more useful information. Thanks for sharing your useful views..... Debt Settlement Plan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^_^

      I'm glad that you like, hope it kept you entertained and not overly hungry lol ^^

      Delete
  5. It's a nice blog to provide a good information. You shared a really good information. I bookmarked this blog further more useful information. Thanks for sharing this.......... PPI Claim Online

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you ^_^

      I hope the future post will keep you entertained and not overly hungry ^^

      Delete
  6. The Cadbury candy bars sounds yummy! Love your post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it is very yummy ^^ I heard there is a Milka version so I'm on the hunt for it XD

      Delete
  7. Its good to be here, very nice post, the content is amazing, keep posting friend it will be very helpful for everyone, Thanks for sharing. I really liked it.
    Thanks And Regards
    >ppi claim refund

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankies ^^

      I hope you enjoyed the little read stay tuned for more crazy foodie adventures ^^

      Delete
  8. In the sea of same of copycat blogs, it`s always refreshing when I see the unique ones, that immediately catch my heart. Great ideas, can`t wait for your new adventures :)

    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting and I'm glad that the adventure entertained you ^^ and thank you for the kind words it really does put a smile to my face and happy that all the hard work paid off ^^

      Stay tuned for more ^^ x

      Delete

Thank you for reading and your foodie comments ^_^
Have questions or wish to have a chat Tweet me @Kaman_Fong
See you next week >.~