13/08/2012

Simply Tapas

Hello everyone!



Yes it has been a week already! Even I'm amazed at how fast it has gone.

Have to say with all the work going on this week, I almost forgot to explore!

 

But do not fear! I remembered! And here we are again, a little bit 

different from normal but I hope you liked it as much as I made it. 



Enjoy!
 I present to you this weeks special... Simply Tapas!
~ XXX ~
 ~ XXX ~




~ XXX ~
~ XXX ~


~ XXX ~


~ XXX ~




~ XXX ~




~ XXX ~




~ XXX ~




~ XXX ~


~ XXX ~


~ XXX ~


                        




~ XXX ~




~ XXX ~


~ XXX ~


~ XXX ~


~ XXX ~



I hope you liked it!

Been jumping back and forth from work and blog editing so not much exploring this time round, but a nice little tapas recipe.

It's very yummy and if you do make it, let me know what you think!

See you all next time for our next adventure!

~ XXX ~

Furita >.~



~ XXX ~






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

8 comments:

  1. Hope I didn't miss the yummy yummy. I want mine. I like the pictures and characters used on this post. Looks more like a live presentation. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your never late when it comes to food because its a foodie munchie time all the time 8D

      Thank you and I'm glad to liked it, I hope it entertained you for a moment or two ^_^

      Thanks for popping by and commenting! x

      Delete
  2. Hi there, I too am impressed with the presentation and graphic quality of this post. I can clearly see that a lot of effort has gone into your cartoon-strip style. I do think this works well. It's so charming and unusual I'll give you a 5-star out of 5 rating. Well done. Really d like this a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ^_^

      I glad that you like and I hope that it kept you entertained with a smile on your face ^_^

      Thanks for visiting and joining the foodie fun adventure!

      Delete
  3. Wow! What great photo illustrations! I looked for a recipe for chicken in dumplings. Although their were plenty of chicken in dumpling recipes none of them told you how to make the dumplings from scratch. Do you know how to make the dumplings from scratch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly I haven't tried making chicken dumplings before if its the English version with the crumble coating? I have been looking at it though so I might give it a try later and post up a post about it, if I succeed 8D

      Delete
  4. Ha ha! What a fun post! I love the yummy recipe, as well. I hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thank you and no worries I'm feeling much much better and ready for another adventure hehe

      x

      Delete

Thank you for reading and your foodie comments ^_^
Have questions or wish to have a chat Tweet me @Kaman_Fong